Hyalofemme comes in a 30g tube and includes a re-usable applicator which measures the correct amount every time. The applicator is comfortable to use, as 9 out of 10 women agree - using it is no different than applying a tampon.
The applicator ensures that the gel is positioned nice and high into the vagina, to ensure maximum hydration.
One tube is enough for one month’s normal usage. This makes Hyalofemme a product of excellent value, costing you less than one cup of coffee a week.
Before applying Hyalofemme, wash your hands and follow the steps below:
- 1. Unscrew the cap and use the other side of it to pierce the top of the tube open.
- 2. Screw the applicator onto the tube.
- 3. Holding the tube upwards, press it to squeeze the gel out into the applicator. It will stop when the plunger reaches the stop point.
- 4. Unscrew the applicator from the tube and replace the cap.
- 5. Get into a position that’s comfortable for for you. Inserting the applicator is the same as you would insert a tampon – most women sit on the toilet, kneel down or stand with one foot on the toilet seat.
- 6. Insert the applicator into the vagina while holding the plunger end, then push the plunger to empty the gel into the vagina.
- 7. In cases of more serious dryness, you can push the plunger a little bit before you insert it, so that a small amount of gel sits on the end of the applicator in order to lubricate it.
- 8. After application, remove the plunger from the applicator, rinse both well under running warm water, and leave to dry in a clean place. Once dry, reassemble the applicator by pushing the plunger back into through the wider opening, narrow side first, and store away.
We recommend that you use Hyalofemme once every three days. This way one tube of 30g Hyalofemme will last you for a month.
However, feel free to apply Hyalofemme as often as needed, especially for the first few weeks of using it, or in cases of severe dryness. You can also use a lubricant during sex for maximum comfort.
Hyalofemme doesn’t work optimally if you only use it just before sex, it is best to use it on a regular basis.
For the first few applications, you may experience some tingling or slight burning. This is normal. It happens because of the micro-tears in the tissue. As they heal up, the tingling will stop. If it persists, please consult your GP. This is an unusual reaction and it may mean that you are hypersensitive to one of the ingredients.